Effective: March 1, 2021
Updated: March 1, 2021
PierGear’s Return Policy
PierGear offers a 15-day return policy on most products. All products must be returned to the manufacturer for replacement. Refunds and returns for items purchased at PierGear resellers are subject to the Reseller’s policies.
- Returns with an original sale receipt or pack slip will receive a refund based on the initial form of payment.
- If you purchased a PierGear product through PierGear’s Reseller Network of retail stores, you must return the item to the store where you made the purchase. This return is subject to that store’s return and refund policies.
- Returns for online PierGear purchases with a gift receipt will be offered an even exchange.
PierGear reserves the right to limit returns or exchanges regardless of receipt.
Product Exclusions and Restrictions
- Items showing use or wear are not accepted for returns or exchanges.
- There is a 15-day return policy on all opened products. The returned item must be received back to the PierGear shipping address within 15 days of purchase.